6/20/2011

Andbutso

Hey.

I've been not doing a lot with this thing. Sorry.

I've been keeping busy, generally with the absolutely brilliant discovery of six years of Doctor Who on Netflix for my general enjoyment. Why wasn't I watching that before it'ssogoodomgaskghdsewe[ ahhhhh. Also Masterpiece Mystery's Sherlock is up there, and that's absolutely amazing. They've revamped Holmes for the modern day, incorporating technology WITHOUT BEING LAME ABOUT IT, and making Watson not a complete derp. Because Watson really isn't a complete derp. See: below.
Hark! a Vagrant, by the way, is awesome
Also on Netflix is Psych, which has been one of my favorite shows for YEARS now. Maybe I'm just a sucker for witty dialogue and action and awesome stories and general badassery, but yeah.

Also I've been swimming. Woot.

~Niki

1 comment:

  1. Haha, my comment worked!

    And I still think you should watch fringe for its epicocity. The season 3 finale was so mind blowing and deep... PLEASE WATCH IT! It's not on netflix though... or hulu... But it's rentable from netflix!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments do do do do doooooo.