4/11/2011

BEDA XI

Ohey look I'm in class now for this part ohohohohoho I am so cool. Actually I just finished the Computer Science lab in like twenty minutes and am super duper fast at this class so I quickly run out of things to do, so Imma do this.

Lessee, 15 minutes left of class how can I be interesting ohey that's work.

Let's do a list of fictional characters that I like, shall we?
  • Shawn Spencer (Psych)
  • Peeta (Hunger Games)
  • Harry Potter (duh.)
  • Sam Flynn (TRON~)
  • Miles Halter (Looking for Alaska)
  • Will Grayson (see: duh)
And then just a list of awesome characters from everything~
  • Quorra (TRON [Do you know Jules Verne? "Yeah" What's he like?])
  • Finn (Adventure Time)
  • Marceline (Adventure Time)
  • Hermione (HP)
  • Bellatrix Lestrange (HP)
  • Sirius Black (HP)
  • Remus Lupin (HP)
  • Takumi (Looking for Alaska)
  • will grayson (see again: duh)
  • N (Pokemon B/W)
  • Sapphire (Pokemon Adventures (the manga))
  • Ruby (see above)
  • Norman (see above)
  • Diamond (see above)
And there are a whole lot more. As odd as this may sound, I really like the father characters. I dunno why.

ANYWAYS boring list-blog over and out. I'm thinking sometime this weekend I'll do a "teach people some useful Internet things" post. I need screenshots for everything so it could take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments do do do do doooooo.